Happy February friends! Today is my birthday and that means we are 2 weeks away from Valentine’s Day. I love celebrating Valentine’s Day at home with steak and lobster and DESSERT. My love of chocolate-covered strawberries runs deep,
including my love for chocolate-covered strawberries that are soaked in prosecco. This recipe comes together in a pinch-ish, especially when you use microwaveable melting chocolate. These strawberries are perfect for a Galentine’s Day brunch or Valentine’s Day dessert at home, I’m positive you will love them! Note: these are boozy, delicious and NOT CHILD FRIENDLY or Whole30 approved. Please eat responsibly.
- 1-2 large Cartons of Strawberries (adjust amount of strawberries depending on guests/preference)
- One Small Bottle of Prosecco
- 1 Bag of Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Wash Strawberries and pat dry and add to a glass bowl.
- POP! Open Prosecco and soak strawberries! Cover bowl with lid, foil or press and seal. Soak for a minumum of 4 hours.
- After soaking your strawberries for at least 4 hours, discard
(or drink?)remaining Prosecco. Drain and PAT DRY strawberries BEFORE dipping in Chocolate. Melt Chocolate according to Ghiradelli’s package instructions.
- Dip each strawberry and set on a parchment lined baking sheet to harden. Refridgerate about 5-10 minutes.
I hope you love these and have and have a great Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day! Don’t forget to eat responsibly.