Did you know I’m obsessed with my Instant Pot? I use it so much it never leaves my counter. One of my favorite Whole30 meal prep or planning staples is shredded chicken. I make it once a week and I use it in so many recipes and it never goes to waste! YAS! Also, I’ve been doing this for a few years now but I shred chicken with my hand mixer… it’s the easiest way and I want to shout it to the rooftops for everyone to hear, never will I ever again shred it with two forks again!
Heres how I make my Instant Pot Shredded Chicken
- 1-2 lbs of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Cutlets
- 1 Cup (add 1/2 cup more if using over 1lb of chicken) of Chicken Stock
- sprinkle of;
- Mustard Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Add chicken, stock and spices to your instant pot.
- Make sure your sealing ring is properly in place and seal your lid.
- Cook chicken on HIGH pressure for 7 minutes
- Quick release and shred your chicken with…….YOUR HAND MIXER! This is my favorite way to shred meat, it only takes a few seconds.
- Voila! Add your chicken to soups, salads, tacos, fried rice, ANYTHING!